Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Been awhile...

I've been in Albuquerque for the past couple of days. From a "road trip" up the Turquoise Trail to walking around precarious mountain trails to nearly getting my ass in hot water at the Chicago O'Hare Airport, it's been quite an experience. But...I found some more old pictures! Unfortunately, I don't have them scanned onto the computer yet, so while we're on standby, I'll present a photo from good old Milwaukee, Wisconsin! It's from 1946, according to the back, and was snapped at the Mitchell Park Domes. If you don't know about those, here's a link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitchell_Park_Domes

Now this might not be exciting to those not living in Wisconsin (or Milwaukee, for that matter), but for people who have been to the Conservatory, this 64-year-old picture might prove fascinating. Take a looksie...


No comments:

Post a Comment